[Pharo-users] One comment to new Pharo5 debugger

Johan Fabry jfabry at dcc.uchile.cl
Fri May 27 09:13:09 EDT 2016

I think the reason not to change, is not a difficulty in implementation but a design view that is different from yours and mine. And from Sabine’s. And  from Stef’s. And maybe from other persons too …

Just to say that I think this should have been discussed more.

--
Does this mail seem too brief? Sorry for that, I don’t mean to be rude! Please see http://emailcharter.org <http://emailcharter.org/> .

PLEIAD and RyCh labs  -  Computer Science Department (DCC)  -  University of Chile