[Pharo-users] Having STON generate flatter output

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas offray.luna at mutabit.com
Thu May 26 15:20:27 EDT 2016

Hi,

I didn't find that strategy and finally created a #flatten method before
serializing my grafoscopio trees, with just what I wanted. At [1] you
can find the last version of the notebook show at this screenshot:

[1] http://mutabit.com/repos.fossil/panama-papers/artifact/cbfe8929edf64212

I know is this doesn't solve in anyway your problem... but may be it
could inspire you in some way. I was asking also for a flatter STON and
the idea of a method to flatten the tree wrote by myself was not evident
at the beginning, but was a very good solution.

Cheers,

Offray