[Pharo-users] One comment to new Pharo5 debugger

Johan Fabry jfabry at dcc.uchile.cl
Thu May 26 08:49:24 EDT 2016

Yes, and there was also some discussion on the Pharo-users mailing list. Apparently the same comments more or less ...

I give a big +1 on moving the buttons down, so that they are between the stack and the code pane. I still don’t understand why they need to be so far away from the code pane, it makes much more sense above the code pane + we save on mouse movements.

--
Does this mail seem too brief? Sorry for that, I don’t mean to be rude! Please see http://emailcharter.org <http://emailcharter.org/> .

PLEIAD and RyCh labs  -  Computer Science Department (DCC)  -  University of Chile