[Pharo-users] Problem with Mongo on Pharo5 ("collection already exists")

stepharo stepharo at free.fr
Thu May 26 04:39:32 EDT 2016

Le 25/5/16 à 21:57, Sabine Manaa a écrit :
> Hi Esteban,
>
> do you know a documentation/entry point about moving to github?
To manage on github there are some blog around. Now what we want to
offer is something else:
We want to have one solution where you can publish using git (but that
people can also use fossil or mercurial if they provide the right commands)
from within Pharo.
> Is it in experimental state
experimental for the integrated pharo version
> or recommended for all Pharo users?
we want to offer a solution for everybody with minimum pain.