[Pharo-users] Having a more robust PharoLauncher in low-bandwidth conditions

Peter Uhnák i.uhnak at gmail.com
Wed May 25 16:27:58 EDT 2016

> something like wget or curl

there's also zeroconf as the alternative, or directly downloading the zip
http://files.pharo.org/image/

Also Stef made a flash stick with Pharo, videos, etc. exactly for places
like this (with bad or no internet).

But of course PharoLauncher shouldn't crash. Alternatively PharoLauncher as
far as I know has a local cache, so maybe if you need just a fresh image
and not the latest one you could reuse that?

Peter