[Pharo-users] Problem with Mongo on Pharo5 ("collection already exists")
manaa.sabine at gmail.com
Wed May 25 06:18:29 EDT 2016
Is anyone already running Pharo5 with mongoDB already?
loading my configurationOf in a new pharo5 image results in a problem with
loading the same in Pharo4 works fine.
I reduced the problem to the following steps for reproduction:
1) start Pharo5 and install VoyageMongo from the ProjectCatalog
2) tools-> mongo Browser -> I see that I have connection to my database -ok
3) (VOMongoRepository host: 'localhost' database: self databaseName)
4) load ONLY my model classes which includes e.g. RKASystemMessage - load
5) Then I do RKASystemMessage selectAll (there is ONE system message in the
mongo database) ==> this results in a non-responding image.
6) when debugging into the selectAll, I see, that VoyageMongo tries to add a
collection (systemMessage), which is already there.
in VOMongoRepositoryResolver>>collectionAt: aClass inDatabase: db
the collections attribute is empty -> this seems to be the problem
beause then it tries to do db addCollection: collectionName
which leads to a "collection already exists" mongo reply
If you have a mongo database running, you should be able to reproduce the
View this message in context: http://forum.world.st/Problem-with-Mongo-on-Pharo5-collection-already-exists-tp4897315.html
Sent from the Pharo Smalltalk Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the Pharo-users