[Pharo-users] OT - an opinion on node.js

Bob Clark bbobb.clark at gmail.com
Mon May 23 14:05:55 EDT 2016

On 05/23/2016 09:50 AM, Ben Coman wrote:
> On Mon, May 23, 2016 at 4:44 PM, Peter Uhnák <i.uhnak at gmail.com> wrote:
>> The video is intentionally inflammatory and I don't really see a reason why
>> we would need to either start a flame war (if there are node.js devs reading
>> it), or an echo chamber (so we all just put ourselves on the back hour great
>> our Pharo is).
>>
>>> Never used it.
>>> I'd be interested to hear any counter opinons.
>> wtf?
> you a right. I'm embarrassed I didn't think it through.
> I apologise, it was out of line.
> -ben

Thanks for posting this, I got to really laughing and my morning is much
better now. I didn't quite hear what he said, I thought I heard LIPS?
Did he say It's because of you ... we are all using LIPS? Is that slang
for Pharo? Does Pharo have some project named LIPS? I am a little
confused. What is it?

- B