[Pharo-users] OT - an opinion on node.js

Jimmie Houchin jlhouchin at gmail.com
Mon May 23 13:42:32 EDT 2016

Personally, I don't think it is out of line. Off topic, as you stated,
but not out of line.

Here is the deal. The people on this mailing list form a community. We
get to know each other in a manner. We trust and value the opinions of
at least some of the people in this community. To me it is okay to ask
off topic question and opinions within limits. If that were the only
contribution to the community. The person might be more like a troll.
You my friend are no troll. You are a regular and valued member of the
community and deserve some liberty for off topic conversation. :)

Just one community member's opinion.

No opinion on the video (haven't watched it yet) nor node.js (never used
it).

Jimmie