[Pharo-users] OT - an opinion on node.js

Peter Uhnák i.uhnak at gmail.com
Mon May 23 04:44:56 EDT 2016

How is this related to Pharo in any way? Why is on the pharo mailing list?

The video is intentionally inflammatory and I don't really see a reason why
we would need to either start a flame war (if there are node.js devs
reading it), or an echo chamber (so we all just put ourselves on the back
hour great our Pharo is).

> Never used it.
> I'd be interested to hear any counter opinons.

wtf?