[Pharo-users] [Pharo-dev] [ANN] Pharo Sprint 27 May

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Thu May 19 06:59:26 EDT 2016

> On 19 May 2016, at 12:37, Dimitris Chloupis <kilon.alios at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> what time the sprint ends ?

it slows down and drops out around 17-18h local time normally.

> is the sprint only bug orientated ? what about adding class and method comments ?

The idea is to do boring stuff that you can’t get yourself todo normally… this is the
overall direction, not a strict rule.

> I can only attend remotely

Yes, this is why we make it public: so people can join remotely. Of course it is not the same,
but it can be fun, too.

	Marcus