[Pharo-users] Spec layout

Marion Noirbent ms.noirbent at etudiant.univ-lille1.fr
Wed May 18 05:14:06 EDT 2016

In fact i was trying to modify RadioButtonGroup to turn it into a
widget, #buttons is not a widget but its collection of widget.

May you have confused RadioButtonGroup with the MenuModel /
MenuGroupModel / MenuItemModel which are widgets. I take  inspiration
from them and I would got the same kind of behaviour.

--
Ma clé publique sur pgp.mit.edu