[Pharo-users] Spec layout

Marion Noirbent ms.noirbent at etudiant.univ-lille1.fr
Tue May 17 12:48:40 EDT 2016

Hi,
I'm trying to create a widget whith Spec, managing a collection of
RadioButton. But I have a problem with defaultSpec (the accessor of the
collection is the methods "buttons") :

If i put defaultSpec on class side, i can't acces the collection of the
instance. (the following code iterate on the string)

defaultSpec
	<spec: #default>
	^ SpecLayout composed
		newColumn: [ :column | #buttons do: [ :item | column add: item ] ];
		yourself

If i put it on instance side, the lookup don't find it (in the book
Building UI with Spec, it said the lookup begin by the instance side and
it allow to have specific UI, in part about layout)

defaultSpec
	<spec: #default>
	^ SpecLayout composed
		newColumn: [ :column | self buttons do: [ :item | column add: item ] ];
		yourself

Any idea ?

Marion Noirbent,