[Pharo-users] On Class and Method comments

Peter Uhnák i.uhnak at gmail.com
Tue May 17 02:40:14 EDT 2016

As a note, maybe try to avoid inline comments unless formatter is fixed,
because autoformatting _will_ misplace them. (Not to mention that imho
inline comments in Smalltalk are a result of a bad design… if you need an
inline comment, maybe turn that into actual code).

In any case, there are no guidelines afaik… otherwise we would have
comments everywhere already. :)

Perhaps one thing regarding class comments: There was a push to use PIllar
there if you need formatting, but I am not sure what is the current status
of that.

Peter