[Pharo-users] Update website request: Pharo 5.0 packages on ArchLinux

laurent laffont laurent.laffont at gmail.com
Sun May 15 13:27:42 EDT 2016

Indeed, I'm not so far :)  For two years I develop a Pharo / Moose
application at work that is used to analyze our Redmine tickets (see
screenshot). A second person may work on it starting from next month
to connect it to Mantis bug tracker too. That will be open sourced
soon or later but as a side project, things are evolving slowly ...
BTW, screenshot attached.

Cheers,

Laurent