[Pharo-users] Presenting Pharo in Greece

stepharo stepharo at free.fr
Sun May 15 04:31:47 EDT 2016

I suggest to follow some videos too because there are some advanced
points and also ways to present concepts.

We prefered to do it in french to make sure that we have an excellent
french versions instead of a average english one.
Now all the texts are in english (and some in french)

All the mooc material will be freely accessible at the end of the mooc
session.

Stef