[Pharo-users] Presenting Pharo in Greece

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas offray.luna at mutabit.com
Sat May 14 12:08:13 EDT 2016

Hi,

On 14/05/16 09:23, Dimitris Chloupis wrote:
> hehe , no i saw because i remember mention it but still it will be
> challenging to read the code and the subtitles at the same time. But
> still 100 times better than no MOOC ;)

You can press "pause" in the video anytime, to read better! :-P

I really celebrate this MOOC and in fact I'm subscribed to it, but
without much time to really take it (hope this changes soon!). My
process of self learning is too much problem oriented, too lonely, so a
formal course is a great way to improve my several understanding gaps
(which I show frequently here!, last one on following Sven advices). The
idea of courses in local language first and with translations to English
is also something I celebrate also.

Keep the good work Steph, Damien, Luc!

Cheers,

Offray