[Pharo-users] Presenting Pharo in Greece

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas offray.luna at mutabit.com
Fri May 13 15:27:45 EDT 2016

Hi,

Sure. Here are the last mind maps I used in my talks:

- As png/pdf:
   -
http://mutabit.com/repos.fossil/grafoscopio/doc/tip/Docs/En/Talks/grafoscopio-talk-map.png
   -
http://mutabit.com/repos.fossil/grafoscopio/doc/tip/Docs/Es/Presentaciones/grafoscopio.pdf

- As source code for Xmind/Freemind (respectively)
   -
http://mutabit.com/repos.fossil/grafoscopio/doc/tip/Docs/En/Talks/grafoscopio-map-en.xmind
   -
http://mutabit.com/repos.fossil/grafoscopio/doc/tip/Docs/Es/Presentaciones/grafoscopio.mm