[Pharo-users] Presenting Pharo in Greece

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas offray.luna at mutabit.com
Fri May 13 11:26:06 EDT 2016

Hi Dimtris,

Best luck! If you use the same approachable tone of your video tutorials
surely you will do fine. The emphasis on live coding instead of
programming surely will open the Pharo world to a more diverse audience.
In my workshop talking about data visualization, reproducible research
and data activism has bring people from journalism and communication,
anthropology, chemistry. So, surely it will be an interesting presentation.

Cheers,

Offray