[Pharo-users] Presenting Pharo in Greece

Dimitris Chloupis kilon.alios at gmail.com
Thu May 12 06:50:17 EDT 2016

Hey I wanted to inform you that I will be doing a 30 minutes presentation
of Pharo in Hackerspace , Athens so if there are any Greeks watching the
list they are more than welcomed to join. My talk will focus on live coding
and no familiarity with Pharo/Smalltalk or programming experience required.

The talk will be 30 minutes and it will be given in 15:30 28th of May 2016
(Saturday) as part of Hackfest 2016 organized by Hackerspace in Athens.

More info can be found here

https://hackfest.gr/

This will be both the first time Pharo is presented in Greece and my first
presentation so I am pretty excited about how it will go. Wish me luck :)