[Pharo-users] Web browsing automation

Grigory Hatsevich g.hatsevich at gmail.com
Wed May 4 07:56:07 EDT 2016

Thanks. I will be happy with either way - clicks automation or
"retrieve-html/parse/extract/download/repeat"; I just want to find the
most convenient way (e.g. quick and simple). I do not have any experience
with html parsing; maybe you could point at some relevant examples /
tutorial?

Peter Uhnák <i.uhnak at gmail.com> писал(а) в своём письме Wed, 04 May 2016
14:11:01 +0300: