[Pharo-users] Documentation about Pharo Launcher?

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at inria.fr
Wed May 4 05:50:45 EDT 2016

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas <offray.luna at mutabit.com> writes:

> I would like to made one of my images available through Pharo
> Launcher. Anyone knows where I can find documentation about this? I
> can't find anything on the StHub page for the project.

I agree with both Serge and Cédrick. Their solution is easy and the best
practice for any Pharo development (regardless of the launcher):

- write a ConfigurationOf using Versionner

- add a job to https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/ (just create an
  account at http://ci.inria.fr and request to join pharo-contribution).

As soon as the job builds successfully, you will see it in the Launcher.

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

losing enthusiasm." --Winston Churchill