[Pharo-users] Documentation about Pharo Launcher?

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas offray.luna at mutabit.com
Tue May 3 13:03:15 EDT 2016

Hi Johan,

At this moment I would like the quickest alternative, and maybe what you
propose is the path to follow. I have downloaded the Windows and Mac
bundles. I imagine that creating my own variant would mean to change the
pharo binary, image, sources and changes file in each of them to provide
the versions that support the development version of Moose 6, that I'm
using now.

After that I'll try  a better approach using Pharo Launcher.

Cheers,

Offray