[Pharo-users] Documentation about Pharo Launcher?

Johan Fabry jfabry at dcc.uchile.cl
Tue May 3 10:55:13 EDT 2016

Maybe a silly question, but why don’t you make a 1-file download like the default options provided for Pharo 4.0 on http://pharo.org/download For example, on MacOS it gives you an .app file that you just double-click.

> On May 3, 2016, at 11:43, Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas <offray.luna at mutabit.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Ben,
>
> I mean for others to use. My idea is to use PharoLauncher to package and execute an image with preloaded stuff. I will check the suggestions of Cédrick and Serge.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Offray
>
> On 03/05/16 05:30, Ben Coman wrote:
>> On Tue, May 3, 2016 at 8:14 AM, Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas
>> <offray.luna at mutabit.com> wrote:
>>> Hi all.
>>>
>>> I would like to made one of my images available through Pharo Launcher.
>>> Anyone knows where I can find documentation about this? I can't find
>>> anything on the StHub page for the project.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Offray
>>>
>> Do you mean for your own use? Or so others can download them using
>> PharoLauncher?
>> cheers -ben

PLEIAD and RyCh labs  -  Computer Science Department (DCC)  -  University of Chile