[Pharo-users] Metaprogramming facilities

Victor RENE victor-rene.dev at outlook.com
Mon May 2 11:35:47 EDT 2016

In the TinyBlog mini-project of the MOOC, we start by creating the model.
However, since I basically finished the exercises, I wanted to go one step further and
ask you guys, what is the correct way _not_ to write all gettters / setters for the fields.

TBPost >> title
    ^ title
TBPost >> title: anObject
    title := anObject
TBPost >> text
    ^ text
TBPost >> text: anObject
    text := anObject
etc...

Do you do it with macros / templates / something else ?
I am having a bit of fun (although I would love that they unlock weeks 2 to 7 for me). Thanks in advance.

Victor RENESoftware engineer,Game designer, Writer
Blog: http://victor-rene.comProjects: http://logiqub.com
tel: +33 6 26 83 61 76email: victor-rene at outlook.com