[Pharo-users] Windows headless and service

Robert Kuszinger kuszinger at giscom.hu
Sun Jan 31 02:27:10 EST 2016

Torsten, thanks.

Ok, I'll test it. Idon't mind I need SRVANY or other solution on win to
start it. It is not necessary to provide a well formed service.
I'm stopped at the headless running at all. I'Ll check the headless CogVM.
Once it runs headless I'll be able to launch it at machine start.

I'll share my results here.

best regards
Robert

Torsten Bergmann <astares at gmx.de> ezt írta (időpont: 2016. jan. 31., V,