[Pharo-users] Pharo and OpenMP

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas offray.luna at mutabit.com
Sat Jan 30 18:38:36 EST 2016

Hi,

On 30/01/16 18:26, David Allouche wrote:

>> On 26 Jan 2016, at 18:24, Dimitris Chloupis <kilon.alios at gmail.com
>> <mailto:kilon.alios at gmail.com>> wrote:
>>
>> First my apology for the very long post but I think this will
>> interest a lot of people.
>
> I found that intriguing.
>
> I wonder whether the lack of response means:
>
>   * The message was too long.
>   * Nobody cares.
>   * It's too wrong to respond.
>   * It's too clever to respond.
>   * All of the above.
>

> Just curious…
>
> PS: Working hard on concision ;-)

When I have messages without any answer in Pharo communities is almost
always related with the first option (message was to long) or another
reason is that is still pretty distant in the sense of being
theoretical, hypothetical or something like that. What works best is
concrete questions about practical issues, usually including code
snippets (at least for me), while leaving long/distant stuff for blog
post. That was the exploration I made here:

http://mutabit.com/offray/static/blog/output/posts/grafoscopio-idea-and-initial-progress.html

Cheers,

Offray