[Pharo-users] Windows headless and service

Robert Kuszinger kuszinger at giscom.hu
Fri Jan 29 12:12:13 EST 2016

Hello Everyone!

I'd like to install a Seaside app in Pharo in Windows (Server 2008).

I live on linux but now I must put it on Windows.

Pharo --help pops up a window with only a fragment of options.

Pharo --headless TheFilenameOf.image

Won't do anything. I've checked the available books but they mostly talk
about mac osx/Linux which is welcome, anyway...

Does anyone have experience with pharo (service) on windows?

My version is (from readme):

*Pharo 4.0 This distribution was built December 07, 2015.*

thanks
Robert