[Pharo-users] CommandLineHandler surprises

Jimmie Houchin jlhouchin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 17:38:51 EST 2016

Another surprise.

./pharo Pharo.image update

blows up. Both in the stable 4 and 5 and latest (alpha) versions. On the
Pharo 4 version it maxed at 1gb ram and the Pharo 5 versions maxed at
3.8gb ram and both maxed out a cpu thread. The Pharo4 version never
quit, I had to kill. The Pharo5 version core dumped.

Just wanted to let you know.

Shalom Aleichem

Jimmie