[Pharo-users] CommandLineHandler surprises

Jimmie Houchin jlhouchin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 17:28:50 EST 2016

The one thing I didn't know and it didn't work was the attempt to get
multiple items.

./pharo Pharo.image get XMLParser NBSQLite3

failed. It got the first and ignored the second.

I was just playing and thought I would give it a try. :)

I look forward to seeing what a command line Pharo can be. The best in
command line and the best in full UI development, environment and
applications. Exciting times.

Shalom Aleichem

Jimmie