[Pharo-users] Pharo + git workflow

Cyril Ferlicot D. cyril.ferlicot at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 08:54:32 EST 2016

Le 26/01/2016 14:07, Dimitris Chloupis a écrit :
> fair enough, its obviously your choice, but please note that text
> documentation is slowly dying. And no I am not talking about Pharo
> documentation.

I do not agree on that point.
Myself and a lot of my friends use text documentation way more than videos.

Maybe you see more video documentation because you work in visual
stuff/3D. Graphical artists are more incline to use visual documentation
as video.

But in general, most of the people I know check a video to get a global
view of something then use textual documentation when they really want
to learn. And I think this is better to learn because you can go with
your own rhythm. But with a video it's harder. The rhythm is imposed.

--
Cyril Ferlicot

http://www.synectique.eu

165 Avenue Bretagne