[Pharo-users] Pharo + git workflow

Thierry Goubier thierry.goubier at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 17:32:12 EST 2016

Le 25/01/2016 23:13, Norbert Hartl a écrit :

>> Am 25.01.2016 um 23:02 schrieb Norbert Hartl <norbert at hartl.name>:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>>> Am 25.01.2016 um 22:55 schrieb Thierry Goubier <thierry.goubier at gmail.com>:
>>>
>>> Hi Norbert,
>>>
>>> Just tell me if you need any additional parameter to the git clone for the credentials, because I'm not sure I have written the code which will handle them.
>>>
>> I'll check that. The easiest approach is to use the authority part of the url like
>>
>> https://user:pass@bitbucket.org/….

I'm nearly sure my code doesn't check for them and silently drop them :(

>> I try that tomorrow.
>>
> But then I don't think that sub-directories work per http.

They do over https. But remember the syntax is, to take your url,

gitfiletree://user:pass@bitbucket.org/...?protocol=https

I wonder if I can write code that considers that if you have a username
and a password, then it should use https and not ssh.

Thierry