[Pharo-users] Pharo + git workflow

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 12:14:59 EST 2016

Hi Norbert,

I think this article by Yuriy describes pretty fine how to work with Baselines, Configurations and GitHub.

http://blog.yuriy.tymch.uk/2015/07/pharo-and-github-versioning-revision-2.html <http://blog.yuriy.tymch.uk/2015/07/pharo-and-github-versioning-revision-2.html>

cheers!
Esteban

ps: In fact, I would like to include it as “official documentation” :P