[Pharo-users] Pharo + git workflow

Norbert Hartl norbert at hartl.name
Mon Jan 25 12:09:33 EST 2016

I'm eager to try a new project with some git repositories. But to be honest I don't really get it. Searching the web there is lots to find but nothing actual.

I don't understand if it is ok to use a ConfigurationOf or if it only works with a BaselineOf. And how do you specify the repository in a ConfigurationOf in order to be able to work locally as well as having jenkins pull everything automatically? Same goes for dependent projects.

Are there any insights to this or pointers to an up-to-date documentation?

thanks,

Norbert