[Pharo-users] Use cases for methods with optional parameters

David Allouche david at allouche.net
Mon Jan 25 03:32:02 EST 2016

> On 20 Jan 2016, at 16:08, Damien Cassou <damien.cassou at inria.fr> wrote:
>
> Before starting to implement anything, I need to know if it makes sense.
> If you want to help me, please send me all the use cases you have by
> giving me:
>
> - the library name (and URL if not in Catalog), or "pharo" if it's in
>  Pharo
> - the class where this happens
> - the range of selectors that make sense

- Morphic
- Morph
- addAlarm:*at:
- addAlarm:*after:
- startStepping*
- subMorphNamed:*

- Morphic
- MenuMorph
- add:*selector:*
- addToggle:*
- addUpdating:*

Some of those might not be simplified by default arguments, and some of those may require run-time default values. At least, they make interesting edge cases.