[Pharo-users] 4th Chapter of Updated Pharo by Example ready for review.

Henrik Nergaard henrik.nergaard at uia.no
Sun Jan 24 16:39:18 EST 2016

Hi Stef,

In the section "Message structure" some of the code refers to the class Pen which is no longer in the default image (I think it is located in PharoExtras?), perhaps it would be better to change the examples to another class existing in the default image so one can easily try out the code?

Best regards,
Henrik

4th Chapter of Updated Pharo by Example ready for review.

https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/view/Books/job/UpdatedPharoByExample/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/book-result/UnderstandingMessage/UnderstandingMessage.pdf

This one was way simpler than the PharoTour and FirstAplication, so I imagine that the review will be easier too.

Stef
Not thinking too much, just doing.