[Pharo-users] OSWindowSDL2

Edwin Ancaer eancaer at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 12:24:58 EST 2016

I downloaded Pharo5.

Re-executing

| ex |
ex := SDL2Example new.
ex osWindow.

now gives :

Subclassresponsability: SDL class has the responsability to implment #f

in the method

ffiLibraryName
    self flag: 'HACK: avoid direct subclassResponsibility to not break RB
test cases..'.
    ^ SubclassResponsibility signalFor: thisContext selector

Seems like I should have implemeted something myself.

Can any one point me in the right direction?