[Pharo-users] Problem to open Pharo 50 on Windows

Cyril Ferlicot cyril.ferlicot at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 05:18:52 EST 2016

Hi,

For the latest Pharo 5 you need a new virtual machine: spur.

You can get it at http://files.pharo.org/get-files/50/pharo-win-stable.zip

To manage your images you can use the latest version of Pharo Launcher that
will choose the right VM if you give the paths in the settings.  (
http://www.smalltalkhub.com/#%21/%7EPharo/PharoLauncher)

--
Cyril

--