[Pharo-users] Specific Domain Visualizations: a glimpse of medicine public data released by governments

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas offray.luna at mutabit.com
Thu Jan 21 11:04:17 EST 2016

Hi,

As I told you before, I have been using Pharo/Moose/Roassal to approach
certain problems by agile prototyping and visualization. It has been a
really empowering community and technology and even a newbie can feel
more eloquent talking to/with computers, so thanks as always.

Here is the blog post with more details:

http://mutabit.com/offray/blog/en/entry/sdv-infomed

And here the tweet if you're in that network and want to reshare:

https://twitter.com/offrayLC/status/689854446541611008

Hopefully I have been clear in the blog, but any advice to my almost
self taught English, or proof reading or improvements are welcomed. I
also hope putting proper credits to all the people involved in this
visualization. And hopefully soon (at some point in February) I will be
sharing some advances in the interactive notebook front also.

Cheers,

Offray