[Pharo-users] Creation form from PNG file very slow on Pharo 4 and 5

Dimitris Chloupis kilon.alios at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 16:25:21 EST 2016

Fuel is great indeed and very convenient ,will definetly use this approach
if I end up dealing with a lot of PNGs and experience some serious delays,
but for now, lazy loading with some forking should be enough to make this
instantaneous .  I prefer to stick with pngs because it easy to update them
and version control them via git and github