[Pharo-users] Fogbuz issues

Dimitris Chloupis kilon.alios at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 05:00:24 EST 2016

Since I am on a complaining spree lately let me complain once more.

I really dont like Fogbuz and in order not to bore with blah blah lets get
to 2 big issues

1) If you open a bug report it does not subscribe you to it, WTF !!! Who
else could be more interested in my bug report than I ?

2) If I go to My Cases its shows none of the reports I opened , actually it
shows nothing, none, zero , empty space  WTF^2

And people then wonder why on earth I keep pushing for github integration,
thats why !