[Pharo-users] Spec: Populating a playground with a particular content (was Re: Spec: Binding widgets how to)

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas offray at riseup.net
Sat Jan 16 12:24:35 EST 2016

Hi,

I'm still kind of lost here. If I try with these approaches I get a
*new* GTPlayground window populated with content, instead of an embedded
one. How can I made this GTPlayPage one that is embedded in a spec
glamour interface, like the one in the minimalist example: a dictionary
with two keys/values: one which is shown as text and other that is shown
as a playground, both populated with the content in the dict values and
both, embedded in a widget instead of on separate windows. Is this
possible with the current Spec-Glamour implementation?, if not how can
be it extended to make this happen?

Thanks,

Offray