[Pharo-users] Morphic is super slow

Henrik Nergaard henrik.nergaard at uia.no
Sat Jan 16 07:55:42 EST 2016

Both the syntax highlighting and critics run their own background process to do work.
The general Morphic UI runs at priority 40, critics at 39 and 30.
This means that highlighting will not be computed before the critics have finished evaluating, and if there is too much work in the UI thread both of these will take forever.

Best regards,
Henrik