[Pharo-users] Morphic is super slow

Dimitris Chloupis kilon.alios at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 05:59:55 EST 2016

syntax highlighting does not work, critics its keep looping forever with
"Updating critics..." message. I have to minimise and restore the nautlius
window to get back syntax highlighting for one method then the next method
i have to do the same.

Big Nope....

Back I go to Pharo 4. Pharo 5 simply does not like me :D