[Pharo-users] Launcher 0.2.9 opens Spur images

Esteban A. Maringolo emaringolo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 13:17:17 EST 2016

> On 14-01-16 18:49, Blondeau Vincent wrote:
>>
>> I don't think so. One needs to add the spur VM in the package and set a
>> default relative path in the Pharo launcher image.
>> Should be easy.
>

> I hope so. A version with both vms would be much easier for new users.
>
> Considering that we want to be able to also use it with multiple vm
> versions, I'd suggest adding a vms directory next to the images one,
> and putting it there.

The thing is the vm and the image are located in different directories
(at least in Linux), following quite properly the recommended
locations for different kind of files.

Maybe we can have a VM directory and inside it put all the VMs (with
one as default linked from /usr/bin/pharo).
We could even get the launcher to download other VMs too.

Regards!