[Pharo-users] When Pharo 5 is to be released as stable ?

stepharo stepharo at free.fr
Tue Jan 12 15:03:28 EST 2016

> Yeah I notice the frenzy of your commits in the pharo mooc github repo ,

Yes some stuff has to be done. Especially when a team is coming from the
other part of the country to film us during one
complete week. We have 61 sessions + teaser recording.
I think that I will relax but we should prepare all the interactive
videos showing pharo and the first exercise.
So this is why we need a stable UI. This is why I work on cleaning
Nautilus this summer to avoid to have newcomers facing
too many glitches and this is why this is great that FastTable got
improved by cyril and others.
So this is not that I did not plan in advance.
Also I gacve 3/4 full lectures with the mooc material to debug it for
real. I spent in general two hours
after each day to improve the material.
So it means that after that teachers will have an excellent lectures
support and mooc to teach Pharo.

Stef