[Pharo-users] Shutting down persona.org in November 2016

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 07:42:03 EST 2016

Damien, offtopic question, but do you know if it is possible to see the
pillar code of those stuff in http://pillarhub.pharocloud.com??
It would be very very handy to see compiled output (like that one) and then
see the pillar file to see how someone manage to do something.

If it is not there, is it elsewhere what I am searching for?

Thoughts?

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com