[Pharo-users] happy lessons from recent talks

Dimitris Chloupis kilon.alios at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 11:05:00 EST 2016

Great work people of course constantly improving Pharo pays off and slowly
and steadily our community will grow , just see how active our mailing
lists have become and also with creation of Swift language and the growing
popularity of Clojure the importance of live coding emerges and taken
seriously this a huge chance for Pharo grow as the best live coding
environment.