[Pharo-users] Pharo Docs website broken

Johan Fabry jfabry at dcc.uchile.cl
Mon Jan 11 08:37:05 EST 2016

I never used Pharodoc, I don’t really see the point. And apparently I am not alone. So, I have a provocative question: why don’t you just remove it?

It is broken now and it will take energy to fix, and this energy can be much better spent elsewhere. Plus it will take maintenance time and energy at some point in the future, it is probable that it will break again at some point, since the www behaves like this. Just get rid of this burden.

> On Jan 11, 2016, at 10:28, Dimitris Chloupis <kilon.alios at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> yeah i can confirm that as well, but i never tried to resize the panels before, but frankly its not a huge deal, phardoc does not offer anything more than what the pharo image already offers and is many times less flexible. I used only once when i was on vacations and wanted to take a look at a couple of things.
>
> On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 3:19 PM David Allouche <david at allouche.net <mailto:david at allouche.net>> wrote:
> Yes, that's what I talked about in the first place.
>
> Here's the screenshot I should have included at first. See, no method names.
>
> <PastedGraphic-1.png>
>

> Also, if one tries resizing the panes, things start breaking in visually interesting ways…
>

> <PastedGraphic-2.png>

PLEIAD and RyCh labs  -  Computer Science Department (DCC)  -  University of Chile