[Pharo-users] Pharo Docs website broken

Dimitris Chloupis kilon.alios at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 08:28:31 EST 2016

yeah i can confirm that as well, but i never tried to resize the panels
before, but frankly its not a huge deal, phardoc does not offer anything
more than what the pharo image already offers and is many times less
flexible. I used only once when i was on vacations and wanted to take a
look at a couple of things.