[Pharo-users] Pharo Docs website broken

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at stfx.eu
Mon Jan 11 08:20:28 EST 2016

> On 11 Jan 2016, at 14:12, Esteban Lorenzano <estebanlm at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> On 11 Jan 2016, at 14:09, Nicolai Hess <nicolaihess at gmail.com> wrote:

>> well, pharodocs look fine for me… but can be broken in other sources.
>>

>> What happens if you click on one link ?
>
> for me, works (on Safari)

No, apart from the ugly layout at the top (hierarchy mixed with class comment), the main problem is that the method (selector) names are missing at the lower part, which is very confusing.

All probably CSS glitches.

Where is the project located that generates the web docs ?

The problems are browser independent.